Why the ComfoWay?
- Visibly : easy of use trough integrated visualisation
- Invisibly : smart house through KNX
- Plug & play
Integration functions from real case projects:
- Improve energy performance & thermal comfort by integration in control and command of other techniques
•Ex: Comfort temperature ComfoD = set temperature heating
•Ex: Week program ComfoD = week program heating/cooling
•Ex: door & window status -> modify ComfoD volume
Improve ease of use•Integrated in overall building management system•Ex: activate Burglrary alarm => away => adapt ComfoD volume to ‘away’ (A) modus•Ex: send an SMS or Email in case of fault or filter clogging
Supported communication objects (as of firmware V1.3)
More than 90 objects supported:
The ComfoWay (V0.2) in action on youtube:
Present version is V1.3, video will be updated soon.
Screenshot V1.3 homepage
The welcome screen shows the 3 main vizualisation functions (tablet, smartphone & scheduler). The KNX settings (group addresses and physical address) can be found under the configuration.
Aside the most obvious functions, the ComfoWay also provides the following functions:
- fully customisable vizualisation, ready to be integrated in other vizualisations. For an example have a look here.
- data logging of your unit: need to investigate specifc behaviour, or need to service the unit? Have a look ik the logs and trend graphs
- retrieve the status of your unit by XML, to integrate data in other vizualisation platforms, independant from KNX.
- a KNX-IP gateway, so no need to install a seperate IP interface to your installation. ETS4 will autodiscover the KNX-IP of the ComfoWay. Also has filtering options and secure tunnel.